If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Sign up using the form below or call 928-951-5261.
Warning Signs of Dental Disease
- Bad breath – one of the first signs of dental disease.
- A yellowish-brown crust of plaque on the teeth near the gum line.
- Visible pus or discharge
- Red and swollen gums.
- Pain or bleeding when your pet eats or when the mouth or gums are touched.
- Decreased appetite or diffculty eating.
- Loose or missing teeth.
- Pawing at the mouth
If your pet displays any of these signs, serious periodontal deisease may be present.
NOTE: Your pet does not need to show any of these signs to be suffering from dental disease.
- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
- Make An Appointment
- We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Schedule an appointment today!
- Online Forms
- Our patient forms are available online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office.