You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Sign up using the form below or call 928-951-5261.
Warning Signs of Dental Disease
- Bad breath – one of the first signs of dental disease.
- A yellowish-brown crust of plaque on the teeth near the gum line.
- Visible pus or discharge
- Red and swollen gums.
- Pain or bleeding when your pet eats or when the mouth or gums are touched.
- Decreased appetite or diffculty eating.
- Loose or missing teeth.
- Pawing at the mouth
If your pet displays any of these signs, serious periodontal deisease may be present.
NOTE: Your pet does not need to show any of these signs to be suffering from dental disease.
- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
- Make An Appointment
- We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Schedule an appointment today!
- Online Forms
- Our patient forms are available online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office.